- Students are required to strictly adhere to the Rules and Regulations laid down by the School.
- Parents are requested to counsel their wards to follows the rules of the School. Defaulters will incur penalties.
Code of Conduct
All rules and regulations are formulated for the benefit of the student. We owe it to them to grow up in a society that is safe and learn in an environment where there is respect for all.
- No leave of absence will be granted without prior written intimation from parents.
- Medical certificate should be produced immediately in case of absence due to illness.
- Medical appointments should be made after school hours only.
- Leave note should be produced in case of absence.
- Prior written permission should be taken before planning for taking your ward out of station from hostel.
- Special classes are conducted for the benefit of the children. No excuse in this respect will be tolerated.
- Students lacking in attendance without proper justification will be viewed seriously and if repeated may lead to the withdrawal of the students from the school.